Got questions? Here’s a few answers that might help you..
- Due to our busy wedding season we have put a hold on all Living Social photo sessions for the whole month of October, we will resume the sessions on November 5th. However you may still schedule your session with us during the month of October, keep in mind dates will be filling up quickly so make sure you save your spot!
- Living Social specials that were purchased in December 2012 expires on December 17, 2013
- Photos intended for holiday 2012 use MUST be scheduled and shot by November 16,2012. Living Social Shoots shot AFTER November 16 may not be delivered until January 2013 (scheduling subject to our booking schedule).
- How do we book a session? All session must be booked 2 weeks prior to photo shoot. For quicker response please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
- When can I have my session? You have until December 17, 2012 to shoot your session. Currently shoots are available M-F 11-5. Blackout dates may apply. Please contact us to schedule a shoot date, subject to availability.
- Is there a maximum number of people? Yes there is a 5 person max, plus 2 pets. If you have more than 5 there is a fee of $25 per additional person. If you purchase 2 deals we will honor both deals for one session.
- Do you shoot outside of Fullerton? Yes, BUT this particular offer is valid ONLY within a 12 mile radius of zip code 92832. Sorry no exceptions.
- Is it in-studio or on-location? We have the ability to accommodate one, the other, or both. The decision is based on your needs and comfort level and will be discussed during the initial consult.
- Can I choose the location? This special is limited to a 12 mile radius around zip code 92832. Studio shots are also available. Sorry we do NOT honor deals outside of the 12 mile radius.
- What do I get? This incredible 84% off retail price offer includes; a one hour photo shoot, online gallery of all proofs, 10 digital images (print quality equiv to 4×6 inches at 300dpi).
- What do I wear? An email with some ideas and guidelines will be emailed to you along with a booking confirmation once your shoot is scheduled.
- What if I can’t make my session? There will be a $50 rebooking fee if the request is made within 24 hour notice. Cancellations less than 24 hours will forfeit sitting fee.
- Does it really take an hour to shoot? Yes, PLEASE make sure you arrive on time, you session starts based on your scheduled time, NOT when you get there.
- Can we bring props? Yes, you can bring props if you so desire, Coco Gallery will NOT supply props. For little children we encourage parents to bring toys.
After the Shoot
- How many proofs do I get to see? A Living Social session will produce roughly 30-50 proofs.
- When do I get to see my proofs? Proofs will be ready for viewing during the scheduled ordering session which usually occurs 3 weeks following your shoot.
- When do I get my Images? Delivery time varies but general turn around time is 1-2 weeks after viewing session.
- Do I have to buy anything else? There are NO additional purchases necessary.
- Can we purchase additional prints and how much are they? We have an a la carte menu available. Discounts vary based on the package selected.
- Do I get all the photos on CD? You are more than welcome to purchase all of the proofs on a DVD or individually.
We offer any ONE of the following options for an additional $160.
- All the images on disc (approx 30-50) – small resolution (quality is perfect for digital picture frames, web use, and email distribution).
- 25 – 4×6 images of your choice printed on lab quality paper with a luxurious Lustre finish.
- 10 – 8×10 (or 5×7) images of your choice printed on lab quality paper with a luxurious Lustre finish.
- 4 – Gift prints of your choice, up to 8×10 size. A gift print is a print on a 2mm styrene board. It’s perfect for immediate display without a frame.
- One large resolution file – quality is perfect for printing up to 8×10.
- How long have you been doing this? Combined, we have over 10 years of photographic experience. We are well versed in a variety of niches such as family portraits, weddings, engagements, headshots, boudiour, commercial, and music. Please see our collection to view our diverse range of abilities.
- Where can I learn more about you? Come stop by and check out our Meet Us page. And if that’s not enough, contact us!
- What are the studio hours? By appointment only, Monday thru Friday 10 am – 5 pm.